Are you the active technician who thinks along in product and market development and do you like to function as a spider in the web? And that at the market leader in high-tech air conditioning, heating and cooling systems for business use. Our Technical Support department has an interesting workplace free for you!
As a Product Specialist, you are a point of contact for colleagues in sales and service and you are responsible for part of our product range.
- You will work in the Technical Support department, in close cooperation with the other product specialists and other colleagues.
- You will maintain contact with our factories in Europe with regard to product information and (desired) product developments.
- You collect and process market developments on both a technical and commercial level and make proposals regarding the price structure of the products.
- You provide price lists and standard quotations for the sales departments.
- You provide product introductions and training to colleagues and customers.
- You work as a spider in the web to various parties, such as internal: service & parts, logistics, marketing & sales, colleague experts in Europe; external: customers, suppliers and industry associations.
In short: an independent job with a lot of contacts that offers a lot of challenge!
The following requirements apply to this function:
- You have an HBO education in the technical field, supplemented with training and experience in the HVAC sector.
- You have experience in setting up and giving presentations and training to your colleagues and customers.
- You have knowledge and experience with data management systems, MS-office (Excel, Power Point).
- You have good communication skills both oral and written in Dutch and English because of the frequent contacts. Knowledge of the French language is an advantage.
If all this (almost) suits you, apply immediately for a super job and SWITCH ON!
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence, in accordance with the law on the protection of privacy.