External sales engineer (Account manager)
Do you want an independent position within a dynamic team? Are you good at advising and crazy about technology? Then we are looking for you!
As external sales engineer you will selectively and structurally approach installers, consultants and (potential) end-users with information about the Carrier delivery program focused on sustainable heating and cooling issues. You will also perform the related support and advisory activities, so that Carrier acquires a preferred position in this segment as supplier of air conditioning products.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- You will act as relationship manager for a specific group of customers; providing support both in terms of technical and administrative matters.
- You are responsible for achieving the targets set according to plan on sales (orders) in height and calculated margin split per group. You take care of and analyze the reports and deliver the correct forecast (incl. project overview) on a monthly basis.
- You establish and maintain relationships with (new) customers.
- Working with inside sales, you will handle requests from (potential) customers regarding Carrier equipment, negotiate price if necessary, prepare quotations and ensure follow-up.
- In collaboration with your manager, you will establish a prospecting plan to increase our customer base and brand awareness among large and medium-sized installers.
- You will keep abreast of technical developments by attending training courses and reading internal documentation or consulting with the relevant Product Specialist.
- You will coordinate customer questions and issues with internal managers and follow up.
- You will be technically and commercially responsible for the proper execution of equipment, selection and quotation.
- You will evaluate, interpret and advise the Carrier equipment regarding specifications requests.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a technical/commercial background or feeling and ideally have a bachelor's degree (HVAC, electromechanics, ...) or equivalent through experience.
- You have knowledge of management client data files.
- You have knowledge of Ms-Office.
- Your native language is Dutch and you understand French and English.
- You have a strong listening ability, you have a consultative attitude, you are technical and work in a structured way.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging independent position within a dynamic team. In which you start largely from home with a home office fully equipped by us.
- The right resources to do your job well, such as a laptop, cell phone and company car.
- In addition to the 20 statutory paid vacations per calendar year, we have 12 ADV days per year.
- This position includes a bonus plan. There is also group insurance and meal allowance.
Join us and make a difference. Apply now!
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence, in accordance with the law on the protection of privacy.